My Marketing Blog

 Hey Everyone, welcome to my marketing blog! To start things off my name is Ryan Manhard, I am 21 years old,  currently studying at Linn Benton Community College to earn my Business Administration degree, and working as a barista at the Dutch Brothers Coffee on 9th Street in Corvallis. Outside of work and school one of my passions is singing, in my dream scenario, I would love to become a successful vocal artist, but I'm trying to stick to more realistic goals at the moment. I am extremely excited to be taking this class not only because it is required for my major, but due to my interest in how marketing can be used as a tool in life. You can find examples of marketing pretty much everywhere you look, but I am hoping to dive deeper into these examples to really understand the interworkings of each one. 

Comments